Monday, June 23, 2014

Pole Vault Help, Pole Vault Illustrations.

I began this blog for the sole purpose of helping vaulters enjoy and make the most of their pole vaulting days.  Pole vaulting can be an expensive and time-intensive sport.  Most pole vaulters will not be able to enjoy having a pit in their own backyard and have to practice at school or club facilities.  Poles can be expensive.  Finding a good coach is not always easy.  

As a teenager looking for a sport in which I could excel, I was fortunate to become acquainted with a coach who steered me in the right direction.  Not every beginning athlete finds their way easily or quickly.  I want to encourage all pole vaulters, offer advice for safe training, share with you my illustrations, and help you pole vault higher and safely - every time.

Formerly, for several years I authored a pole vault website - Pole Vault Higher.  With the easier-to-use blog tools, I'm hoping to more efficiently help you become a safer, more efficient pole vaulter.

2 comments:

  1. jerry h. loved your words -I have much to add to your knowledge of your vault history in fla &usa in the 60s &-after -I am the first 14 &15 ft . vaulter in fla. prep &first 15 & 16 -at tenn..-I would love to talk about many details--steve owens--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve, Your comment is appreciated. I can't wait to learn more of the history that you helped make in Fla. and Tenn.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments help generate intelligent pole vault discussion. I appreciate your point of view and try to answer all comments.